The college has a high tech computer lab and students are encouraged to use the same for the study purposes. Students are encouraged to use the same for study purposes. Students are encouraged to attend free basic computer classes, conducted by the college authorities.
- Strict silence must be observed inside the computer lab
- Keep your footwear outside the lab. Students must enter their name, class and signature with date in the lab register before using the system.
- Switch off fans and lights when you leave the computer lab
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the computer lab
- Do not remove or disconnects parts, cable or labels
- Internet use is limited to teacher assigned activities or class work
- Personal internet use such as facebook, chat rooms, instant messaging etc... is strictly prohibited
- Do not download or install any programme game or music. Internet/intranet gaming activities are prohibited.
- Do not personalize the computer settings
- CD-Roms thump drives or other multimedia equipments are for the study work
- Log-off and leave the computer ready for the next person to use.
- Pick-up your materials and files being discarded should be placed in a recycle container.
- For any hardware or software problems, please contact the lab assistant. Do not try to repair the equipments yourself. If you encounter any problem, please inform the lab assistant.
- Using personal USB, pendrive or other similar items are strictly prohibited
- Violation of any of the above rules may be cause for
- Ejection from the lab
- Suspension of computer privileges
- Monetary reimbursement for damages