- HOD's Desk
- Academic Activities
- News & Events
Department of Computer Studies
The Department of Computer Studies functioning from the very beginning of the college in 2011, offers a full-time Bachelors Programme with six semesters leading to the degree of Bachelor of Computer Applications. Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is an undergraduate program where students are exposed to various areas of Computer Applications including the latest developments in the industry. BCA graduates are absorbed by multinational software companies like TCS, Wipro, etc. Department has a well-equipped Computer laboratory with around 50 computers which are of the latest configuration, Seminar hall with projectors. The well qualified and dedicated faculty provides guidance in academics, higher studies, research and placement of our students. Exposure to emerging trends and technologies aids us to facilitate growth that strengthens the knowledge-base of the study
The Program enables the student to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Computers, Business environment and IT Applications in Business.
- Successfully understand & analyze technical data to reach actionable conclusions, including technological solutions to the business.
- Learn technologies & IT languages, so the business problems could be addressed.
- To identify and sharpen their IT/ programming skills.
- To produce employable IT workforce, that will have sound knowledge of IT and business fundamentals that can be applied to develop and customize solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME)
- To develop skilled manpower in the various areas of information technology like Database management, Software Development, Computer-Languages, Software engineering, Web-based applications etc.
- 2nd Rank, Kannur university, 2011-14 batch, The First batch
- 100% success in 2013-2016 batch
- Conducted State Level IT FEST, “BITZFLARE -2013,-15, -17”
- Students placed in MNC s during their course period.
- 2 students got placement in Wipro, 2012-2015 batch
- 3 students placed in TCS and 1 placed in Wipro, 2013-2016 batch.
- 5 students got placement in Wipro, 2017-2020 batch.
- Conducted an Exhibition “ voyage of PC to Post-PC Era-TECHNOVANCIA “ in 2020
- Bachelor of Computer Application
BCA Syllabus - 2020
|No Files Found|