- HOD's Desk
- Academic Activities
- News & Events
Department of Malayalam
The department offers Malayalam as a second language in the college. Most of the students are eager to opt for this language as they find its richness and literary heritage. The course enables each student to be more familiar with the language and the cultural heritage. Students study important authors from Malayalam literature as well as prominent and critical articles.
It is the pleasure of the department to host Malayalam as a second language course for the students of Degree courses such as Commerce, Management, Computer Science, English and Economics. The department is vigilant to inculcate the language skills among the students through various programmes apart from the syllabus centered studies. I wish each student of this department to learn the language and excel in life.
Malayalam as Second Language for every Department
Malayalam Common Syllabus - 2019
Department hosts various curricular and co-curricular activities for the students from time to time.
- Poem Composition - 15.11. 2020
- National Webinar: 15.11. 2020 ( Webinar Brochure)
- Sahithya-Ganangal (Nov-16)
- Gadya_roopangal (may2018)
- Gadya_roopangal(may 2017)
- Gadhyaroopangal (may2016)
- Gadyaroopangal. (may2015)
- Gadyaroopangal. (apr2019)
- malayala_kavitha (nov2019)