- HOD's Desk
- Academic Activities
- News & Events
Department of Commerce
The Department offers programs in Commerce at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. The Department focuses on actual business practices and creates a deep understanding of business through its research and interaction .This is achieved by teachers who work with skill and passion. We at the Department emphasize the wholesome development of our students. The Department is enriched with 11 staff. Department runs three Under Graduate courses and Two Post Graduate courses.
- Started B.Com Computer Application in 2011
- Started B.Com Cooperation in 2014
- Started M.Com Finance in 2014
- Started M.Com Marketing in 2018
- Started B.Com Finance in 2020
- To develop proficiency in accountancy
- To develop industry friendly young men and women
- To develop the entrepreneurial skills
- To acquire the capacity to take sound decisions at personal and professional life
- To mould and frame dynamic and energetic persons for the growth of the state.
- 100% success in 2016-17 UG
- More than 80% success for PG
- 2nd and 10th ranks in the University for M.Com Finance
- Conducted State Level Commerce Fest, EMPHORIO in 2015
- Conducted State Level Commerce Fest, EMPHORIO in 2017.
- Signed MoU with ISDC for offering add on course in 2020
Commerce Department of this college is the largest department of this college. We offer two Postgraduate courses namely Finance and Marketing and three undergraduate courses such as B.Com Co-operation, Finance and Computer Application. Apart from these regular courses, the department offers a certificate course named "Basic and Advanced Accounting"
The strength of the department is its teachers and students who are ready always to come up with various programmes and co-curricular activities. Those students who completed the course are placed in various companies and firms, and educational institutions.
The prime charm of this course is the add on course ACCA being conducted along with B.Com Stream.
Wishing all the best for the stake holders...
1. M.Com Finance
The programme meets the expanding needs in commerce education at all levels and provide necessary manpower to industry, trade, PSUs, Government and Private enterprises in the areas like Finance, International Business, Marketing, Taxation and Accounting. In order to be eligible for the award of the Master of Commerce (M.Com) Degree, a student has to complete 21 Courses equivalent to 80 credits. The course provides opportunity for students to pursue professional studies like CA, CS, CFA, ICWA, etc.
2. M.com Marketing
The most demanding course in the industry.
3. B.com Computer Application
NJC offers B.Com-Computer Applications and B.Com-Co-operations. In order to be eligible for the award of the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) degree, a student has to complete 36 courses equivalent to 120 credits, comprising of 19 Core courses, 10 Common courses, 5 Complementary courses, one open course and Project. This is a three-year full-time program, spread over six semesters of teaching and final semester is training based. The academic framework of the program includes several live industry projects, industry internship, global immersion program and hands-on experience in the world of commerce. This Programme focuses on developing proficiency in accountancy, taxation and finance. The programme facilitates students to pursue higher education in Management/Commerce and also in pursuing professional qualification such as CA, ACCA etc.
4. B.com Co-operation
5. B.com Finance
6. Certificate Course : Basic and Advanced Accounting
B.Com Syllabus - 2019
M.Com Syllabus - 2020
|No Files Found|