Department of Commerce
The Department offers programs in Commerce at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. The Department focuses on actual business practices and creates a deep understanding of business through its research and interaction .This is achieved by teachers who work with skill and passion. We at the Department emphasize the wholesome development of our students. The Department is enriched with 11 staff. Department runs three Under Graduate courses and Two Post Graduate courses.
- Started B.Com Computer Application in 2011
- Started B.Com Cooperation in 2014
- Started M.Com Finance in 2014
- Started M.Com Marketing in 2018
- Started B.Com Finance in 2020
- To develop proficiency in accountancy
- To develop industry friendly young men and women
- To develop the entrepreneurial skills
- To acquire the capacity to take sound decisions at personal and professional life
- To mould and frame dynamic and energetic persons for the growth of the state.
- 100% success in 2016-17 UG
- More than 80% success for PG
- 2nd and 10th ranks in the University for M.Com Finance
- Conducted State Level Commerce Fest, EMPHORIO in 2015
- Conducted State Level Commerce Fest, EMPHORIO in 2017.
- Signed MoU with ISDC for offering add on course in 2020